Explorer Program Summer
Explore the wilderness around Arctic Retreat on your own.
Enjoy the beauty of the scenery, the tranquillity of the forest, come into harmony with our nature and perhaps even see some of the local wildlife. Our guides will show you how to use the fat bikes, canoes and fishing equipment as well as provide you with information about the local hiking trails and picnic spots. They will also give you some basic wilderness skills information and safety equipment and tips so you can really enjoy the fantastic nature around Arctic Retreat in your own time.
- Half day use of fat bikes
- Half day use of canoes (2 per canoe)
- Fishing rods and lures for use during your stay
- Picnic basket on one day to take on a hike in the surrounding nature.
- Available 1 July to 30 Oct.